water heater repair & installation
- Sparks & Reno Water Heater Services
After heating and cooling, water heating is typically the largest energy user in the home because it is necessary for so many dof your daily activities.
- When it comes to replacing your worn-out, inadequate or obsolete water heater it helps to have an expert to advise you on your choices. There are many to choose from and you don't want to end up with a lemon that will leave you having to replace it again in a couple of years.
- At Reno plumbing Doctor we choose our water heaters by the quality and cost of repairs along with the efficiency of the unit and with our Best Price Guarantee we'll even beat our competitor's prices. Please see qualifying details on our print out.
Residential Water Heater Options
- The most common water heater in the US today is the gas fueled water heater but there are many other options ranging in size from 20 to 80 gallons and fueled by electricity, natural gas, propane, or oil. A water heater that stores the water in a tank transfers heat from a burner or coil to the water in an insulated tank. A storage tank is not the most energy efficient because heat is lost through the flue (except in electric models) and through the walls of the storage tank, even when water is not being consumed.
- In Nevada, water heaters traditionally have been the tank type. Also called storage water heaters, these consist of a cylindrical vessel or container that keeps water continuously hot and ready to use. Typical sizes for household use range from 40 to 75 US gallons. These may use natural gas, propane or heated by electricity. These water heaters have an average life span of 8 to 12 years. As the water tank ages the steel tank will rust and leak which could cause damage to your home. Most home owners don’t notice their water heater until they have a problem. At Reno Plumbing Doctor we can supply and install a new water heater to fit your needs and have it in the same day of your service. We can also provide an extended warranty on any water heater we install.
- Hot Water Recirculation Systems
- Usually water heaters are located far away from your plumbing fixtures like showers and faucets. Since this is true in most homes a lot of water and energy is wasted before the hot water arrives at the spout. Hot water circulation systems prevent this loss by using small motors to bring hot water to the source. They can drastically cut down heating costs and have other benefits too, like reducing wear on your plumbing system.
- Emergency water heater repair & Replacement
How We Can Help in Water Heater Emergencies
- Reno Plumbing Doctor is one of the most trusted
plumbing companies in Reno. We have built our reputation by offering expert
at affordable prices and always giving the best customer
- After placing your call, a water heater expert will be dispatched to your home. All of our plumbers are experts in gas water heaters and electric water heaters. No matter what type of water heater you have; you can depend on our Reno plumbers to quickly and accurately diagnose the problem.
- Many hot water problems can be fixed quickly with water heater repair, such as replacing electrical components or removing sediment buildup. Our plumbers will come with a stockpile of water heater parts so you don’t have to wait around for them to go shopping for the right parts.
- Water heater repair isn’t always the best option – especially if your water heater is already 10+ years old. Even if the problem at hand is fixed, other problems are likely to occur in the future due to corrosion and worn parts. Further, you could likely benefit by switching to a more efficient water heater.
- Call Reno Plumbing Doctor now 775-852-0111 to get your hot water flowing again!